Five Executive Promotions Announced At Perko
Five promotions, including the appointment of an executive vice president and two new vice presidents, have been announced at Perko, Inc., Miami, Fla., manufacturer of marine lights, hardware, and accessories.
The announcement was made recently by Marvin S. Perkins, president.
Leroy F. Hollenbeck. formerly vice president, has been appointed executive vice president. He will continue to oversee manufacturing activities, but will also lie responsible for additional management functions. Mr. Hollenbeck has been with Perko approximately 22 years.
Allen W. Matthews Jr., vice president of sales, becomes vice president of marketing. John P.
Rush, sales manager, was promoted to assistant vice president of marketing.
A d d i t i o n a l l y , Mike Angelone has been named vice president of data processing, and K. Timothy LePage has been named vice president of purchasing.
Other stories from October 15, 1981 issue
- INMARSAT Set For February 1 Start page: 6
- Launch First Five-Screw Crewboat At Gulf Craft; Diesel Plant Modified By George Engine page: 7
- Submersible Drilling Barge "The Mr. Ray' Christened At McDermott Yard page: 8
- Tidewater Elects Bankston President, Koock, Ramey Are New VPs page: 8
- Crowley Establishes Unit For Energy Transportation Headed By VP Kirkeide page: 9
- Mrs. Joseph Elected Director At Twin City Barge page: 10
- Megasystems Cargo Control Systems Ordered For Product Carriers page: 10
- Dravo SteelShip Delivers The 'Mobilian' For Warrior And Gulf Navigation Company page: 11
- Moss Rosenberg Delivers First Of Three Chemical/Gas Carriers For Norwegian Owners page: 12
- Progressive Delivers First Boat For Africa page: 12
- Bay Shipbuilding Names John Schermond New Manager Of Contracts page: 13
- Zapata Christens Three Offshore Drilling Rigs Built In Singapore page: 13
- Bayou Black Delivers Sundance Sunset page: 14
- Two Brochures Available On Sperry's Doppler Speed, Navigation Systems page: 16
- SNAME Requests Technical Papers For 1982 Annual page: 16
- Five Executive Promotions Announced At Perko page: 16
- McAllister Names Alban Division Manager page: 17
- Research Continues For More Fuel Efficiency With Lower Grade Fuels page: 18
- Halter To Build Two Supply Vessels For Jackson Marine page: 51
- Canadian Firm Orders Four Large Bulk Carriers page: 52
- Seaward International Awarded Fourth Fendeir Contract By U.S. Navy page: 52
- Ashland Oil Will Use Megasystems D.O.T. Unit To Evaluate Additives page: 52
- IHI To Build World's First Mobile Arctic Caisson Rig For Beaufort Sea page: 55
- George Engine Reports Record Growth-Sales —Brochure Available page: 56
- DOT Approves License For Deepwater Oil Port Offshore Texas page: 57
- $3-Million Navy Contract Awarded To Tracor page: 57
- Christen Navy Hydrofoil 'Aquila' —Third Of Six Missile Ships Building At Boeing Marine page: 58
- HUDSHIP To Build Four Tug/Supply Vessels For Hornbeck page: 58
- 4,000-Ton Drydock 'H.S. Geneen' Ch ristened At Delta Shipyard page: 58
- Levingston Delivers Dixilyn-Field 87 page: 58
- Approve $16-Million MarAd Title XI Guarantee For Coal-Carrying Barge page: 75
- Megasystems Combustion Analysis Systems Ordered By Phillips page: 76
- $35.8-Million Contract Awarded To Build New Lock On Gulf Waterway page: 76